top

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Just Another Guy - The "Next Week" with the single mom

Just Another Guy - The "Next Week" with the single mom [part 2 of 2]
By: just-another-guy (astro_99@hotmail.com)

"Just another guy" (The married, Mark Randle) had just had an erotic encounter with Connor Beckett's Mom, Sue last week.

It was now "Next Week". I couldn't wait for tonight's baseball lesson for Connor (well ok, more the "dropping off Connor" part of it). When I walked up to Connor's door to pick him up, she answered the door in very hot business attire. She was wearing a white blouse with a black skirt (thigh high) and a black jacket, which all looked great with her red curly hair. She mentioned that she had a parent teacher conference that night and that Connor's grandparents would be there later to pick up Connor when I got back with him, as they already had his younger brother and that they were sleeping over that night. Not knowing what this all meant at first, I asked, "so you won't be here when I get back then, do you want me to wait with Connor?" To which she replied, I was hoping you could actually, Here's a key" as she handed me the house key. "Help yourself to a beer after, I won't be long behind you", as she winked at me.

Naturally I couldn't wait to get back there, and time went way to slow during the baseball Lesson. When I pulled up, to the house afterwards to drop him off, the grandparents were already waiting for me. "Perfect!" I thought. Connor just needed to run inside the doorway and grab his over night bag and off he went.

I waked into the kitchen and grabbed a beer. As I opened it and took a sip, I heard a noise upstairs. I walked over to the stairs and said "Hello?" Then I heard Sue's voice, "Mark, can you come upstairs and help me with something?" I thought that's strange, why is she home, and where is her car? As I walked up the stairs I said out loud "I didn't see your car out front". She replied (in an odd tone) "I parked around the corner, I wanted to be here when you got back". As I walked down the hallway and around the corner into what I assumed was her bedroom I heard a familiar humming sound and some low moaning. "Ungh....ungh...yeah....shit....yeah". I turned the corner and Sue was laying on her back on the bed naked with her black dildo embedded in her pussy, staring at me, slowly sliding it in and out of her. "Mark, I was a little too anxious about tonight so I got a head start, I hope you don't mind. I've been thinking about last week ever since and this is a twice a day ritual now for me". I have to admit, she keeps me guessing, but I've beat off in the shower more than a couple of times in the last week thinking about this. I quickly adjusted to the situation, keeping my eyes locked on hers and smiling, I slowly walked around to the side of the bed and stood next to her, looking down at her. My instinct was to jump on her, but that's just not how this was going to be played out. I kept watching as she continued to stare at me, sliding it in and out, faster and panting harder. She reached over and rubbed my hard on in my pants with her free hand. Then she stopped, leaving the vibrator in place as her legs (with her knees at her stomach, now off the bed) and stomach quivered as the humming continued and looked at me and said "would you like to help me with this". Not needing a second request, I carefully grabbed the back end of the vibrator and began to slide it in and out of her. Seeing it more closely now, I noticed it had one of those vibrating tips that strategically reached the clitoris as the rest of the vibrator penetrated, so I was careful to get full contact use of this, while not over sensitizing her. I then moved my other hand up and started rubbing the topside of her clit with my thumb. She responded with a big smile and a loud purr. I also noticed how tight of a seal her pussy was forming on this vibrator and what great muscle control she had. She was truly working this. He panting grew louder and she reached back to grab onto her headboard as she moaned. I knew she was getting close, but I had other ideas. I asked her to flip over, get on her hands and knees and leans forward. Now I could really work on her. As I started to slide it in and out of her, I realized how wet she was and wet my other hands fingers quickly with her juices and quickly popped my index finger up her ass, which slid in quickly and she moaned loudly and said "Oh Mark, be careful I've never done that before". But I could quickly tell she was into it as she was now bucking backwards fucking my finger and the Vibrator at the same time. I quickly added a second and third finger up her ass and she responded with "Oh yeah, that's it fuck my ass... mmm yeah! Oh baby, this is great ". While this was all going on, every once in awhile I would use a free hand to loosen my buckle and pull my pants down. After a few minutes, I slipped the vibrator out of her with a "plop" and slowly slid it into her ass. As I did this I leaned forward and started to lick her pussy from beneath her, working my way up to her clit. "She started convulsing hard and said "Oh Yeah!" Screaming now and grabbing my head she sat up on top of my face, impaling her ass on the Vibrator jamming it deeper inside her off the top of my chest as she mashed her pussy on my face moving her waist back ad fourth on my face making gurgling sounds, and then I felt a flood of liquid run down on my face as she screamed. It was a river. I was completely soaked.

As she slowly bounced now, coming down off of her orgasm, I could still feel the vibration coming from her ass. I slide out from under her and prepared to take her from behind. I had no intention of taking the vibrator out, as I slide in to her now soaked pussy, still tight from the orgasm spasms, and started to feel my balls slapping against her ass. "Oh Mark...fuck me....fill my pussy with your cum". As she leaned forward with her ass sticking in the air I had better position now to just get as deep as I could. She was now pushing back harder, getting louder I new another orgasm was close. I saw her grab the sheets tightly in her hands as she squeezed, and felt her pussy walls tightening as she let out a scream. The vice grip lock she now had on my cock was too much and I felt that surge low in my stomach and in my balls as it built up and spilled into her pussy as I thrust into her with every wave of my cum. Her body was still convulsing as I pulled out of her, the vibrator still on and I her ass. Not wanting to torture her at that point I slowly pulled it out of her and turned it off. She turned her torso around and leaned up to kiss me hard, knowing I had to leave soon. But first, a shower together.

No comments:

Post a Comment