top

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Private dick

Private dick
By: Cocksure (wilde_zijde@email.address)

When she walked into my office, for a moment I thought that I was Philip Marlowe, Raymond Chandler's hard boiled detective. Her appearance was totally strange to the hateful 21st century, but seemed to step right out of a fifties b&w film noir movie. From the little hat that sat askance on her head and hid all of her face except for the broad sensual mouth, over the outdated skirt, down to the black stockings and high heels, she embodied the providential femme fatale. The way she sat down, crossed her legs and briefly revealed a glimpse of naked thigh above her laced stocking top, showed me that she mastered the part into the minutest detail. The slender cigarette holder in the vivid scarlet scar of her mouth completed the image. Did she dress in black because she was in mourning of because she knew it made her irresistible? I always had associated death with sex, convinced that I could only forget my finity in a women's body.

Silence and smoke filled the room, as we each thought our thoughts. I kept quiet as long as possible, postponing the inevitable moment that banal reality would burst the bubble of my fantasy. And that it would be a trivial matter, I didn't doubt a second. For me the photographing of secret dates and adulterous bodies in sordid hotel rooms had lost every thrill ages ago. Because that was my profession: catching wives or husbands at it and providing proof of it..

Her look was sad and betrayed the smile she gave me. "I think my girl friend is cheating on me". She belonged to this century and to modernity after all. But what did it import what the sex of her lover was. It was merely a variation on the same age old theme. Her voice sounded hoarse and sensual, but the words hollow and dull in their predictability. Bored I killed my burnt out cigarette in the ashtray. I had abandoned all pretence to look interested a million clients ago. "With a man", she tried to make an impression on my silence. As if it mattered a fuck with which sex her girl friend had sex. I whistled an outdated tune to underscore my meaning Her face showed that she was hurt by my lack of empathy. I hardened my own expression and upped my usual price with a notch. Philippe Marlowe had taught me that pity doesn't win you dame nor dime. As she rose and as we shook cold and unfeeling hands, we concluded the sordid deal.

The day after I posted sentry in front of the stately mansion of my client. First she came out, dressed very businesslike for a day at the office. She looked around her, no doubt to see if she could spot me, but of course I wasn't that obvious. With as annoyed shrug of her padded shoulders she stepped into her car, pulling endless legs in beside her and drove off. Only a minute after she had shut the door after her, and as if she had anxiously awaited that moment, another woman appeared. Or rather another girl, which not only in age and every outward appearance, but now suspectedly also in sexual preference, was the opposite of the former. If that one was all superfluous curves, this one was almost without any relief in her close fitting jeans and sweater. Red hair shorn close to the skull, for me she obviously was the "male" in the couple, or was it wrong of me to try to cast dykes into a man-woman pattern.

She went off hastily as if she couldn't wait to throw herself in the arms of her lover. Probably she only staid with the other one for the money, I speculated while I followed her. Anyway, it seemed this job would be over quickly. A pity, because there are duller ways to make a living than by shadowing young broads, phony lesbians at that.

I followed her into a breakfast café, the obvious place of meeting. It was all so predictable. She sat down and ordered a cup of coffee, smoking a nervous cigarette. I wondered for which kind of guy she tumbled. Probably some effeminate intellectual pussy, I mused, flexing my muscles under my shirt. When she rose, I turned and looked behind me at the entrance door. But nobody had entered. When I turned around, I nearly had a heart attack, because she sat right in front of me. Remorselessly she attacked "You've been following me since I left home. What do you want from me?" I was too flabbergasted for words. Denial was useless, so I fished my desperate brains for a plausible excuse. And then the suspicion in her face faded. Was I that transparent of was she clairvoyant? Because next she said. "Oh no, don't tell me. SHE sent you after me. I can't get it out of her pretty head that I am not fooling around. With a man! The thought alone! Can you imagine?", she said in an insulted tone, for a moment seeming to forget that she sat in front of one. I was still wordless. And then she changed her tone. "What if you bought me some decent breakfast. Charge it to her account. That way I get something out of it."

This was my strangest assignment ever. And it became even more bizarre, because barely had I taken a bit out of my buttered roll, or I felt a stockinged foot moving upwards against the leg of my trousers. Her eyes narrowed into catlike slits when her toes touched my crotch. I got an instant hard on as if she had injected my cock my concrete. "You know. I feel like getting back at her for her distrust", she said, wiping the crumbs from her tiny lips. "And hell. Since she thinks that I fuck around with men, I might as well try one on for a fit.", she giggled, pressing her point by rubbing her foot against my stiff dick. She rose from the chair, pushing it back. "Are you retarded or what?" she sneered when I was slow to take the hint. Indeed. I was definitely too slow witted for this one. But still, shell shocked as I was, I stood up, walking in her steps, as a puppet on a string.

Ten minutes later I entered the door which I was supposed to watch for secret lovers. "This is not really ethical", I thought as I followed her up the stairs, looking at her non existing ass. On the other hand I would be able to prove without a shadow of a doubt to my client that her girl friend was indeed cheating on her with a man. What a joke. How I would explain that that man was me, was a worry for later. For the time being I let my dick do the thinking for me. Would she be domineering in bed, I thought putting my mind to the business at hand.

In the luxurious bedroom, she strip quickly and fell naked on the bed. With her fingers she followed my eyes over her body, as they caressed her breasts, tummy, thighs, legs and sex. Her clothes had made me guess that she would be slender and almost masculine. Emasciated proved to be the truer word to describe her as I looked at her skinny body, .as if she survived on a pure diet of sex. But far from being a turn off, the sharp edges of her pelvis, which nearly stuck through her skin and the outspoken contours of her ribcages excited me in a way I had never expected of myself. I undressed as she looked on curiously, stroking her belly and thighs and pinching her small tits as if she wanted to check if it wasn't all a dream. When I pulled down my shorts over my hips, her lips opened in a silent cry of amazement. She really had brought forth a fearsome erection. "Are you going to fuck me with that?", she asked, tasting the word fuck with obvious relish. She swung her legs over the bed, sitting on the edge, her face only a whisper away from my angry cock, which spun threads of desire against my flat stomach. "It looks just like a dildo", she said, mischief in her eyes, pouting her lips and blowing a butterfly kiss to my erect sex. The skin of my balls wrinkled with excitement and short intense tremors went through the mushrooming head of my cock. I moaned when she took a hold of it in a childlike fist, failing to suppress a cry of pain as she gave my shaft a series of short bites with her teeth, as if she was eating a husk of sweet corn. Either she was a natural talent or she had lied when she had led me to believe she'd never had it on with a man, because she was good, she was unbelievably good. And she became even better, her hands firmly on my behind now, scratching patterns of desire on my buttocks, making the skindeep nerve endings tingle. One finger teased my anus. Softly she massaged it past my sphincter. And then in split second of agony and lust she drove her finger in with a knifelike trust, simultaneously swallowing my dick. Her lips firmly closed, she sucked on me or flicked her tongue against the swollen bud of my dick. She fisted me hard, pulling the skin down as far as she could and crushing my balls to dust against my thighs. With every movement she pumped blood and sperm through the empty tube of my shaft. I laid my hand in the back of her neck, steadying her head as I started to prudently fuck her in the mouth. She looked up at me through her eyelashes, her hollowed cheeks filling out with every trust of my dick. Yes, she was a born cocksucker I thought as I began to lose control over my hips. Be responded by taking control herself, pushing her mouth all the way over my shaft and deepthroating me. The revolting movements of her throat excited me to the precipice of orgasm. "Will she let me come in her face and on her close shorn skull', I wondered closing my eyes to be able to better see my fantasy. I imagined white blobs of sperm against the redness of her hair, when her mouth and her hand once of a sudden let go of my dick.

I opened my eyes in protest. "Come in bed", she hissed through clenched teeth, her face lit with fire and hate. "I want that dildo in me". I crept on the bed wanting to move on top of her, but she went at me with outstretched arms, pushing me on my back. She straddled me, grasping my sex with both hands and pointing it like a spear at the jagged wound of her cunt. She sat with her back towards me. I would have liked to see her face, but maybe she preferred to think it was the strapped on dildo of her female lover which she screwed herself onto in slow rotating movements. Her cunt was very narrow. It was as if she unrolled a extremely tight condom over the entire length of my cock and I felt as if my sex was being skinned alive. Slowly my shaft disappeared between her youthful boylike buttocks until I stuck inside her to the hilt. Over her shoulder she turned her face towards me, distorted into an ugly grin. "This is so much better than a dildo", she panted. "I feel you coming alive inside me". I responded by pinching my ass cheeks tight so that the head of my cock expanded in her. She moaned with ecstasy, turned a face away and became movement.

She fucked me as I hadn't been fucked in years, infinite variation in infinite simplicity, never letting me become used to her. She fucked me like I had it coming, with rotating and thrusting movements, slightly bent over, her hands supporting herself on my upper thighs, giving me a clear sight of my shaft appearing and disappearing between her buttocks. The whip of pleasure drove me remorselessly on toward my orgasm. I doubted if I would be able to hold out until she came. Guessing from the growing succession of cries and the restless panting from her cunt around my dick, she wasn't far from her climax herself. With loudly yelled "Oooooo's" and "aaaaaaaaaa's" we encouraged each other. I was only an ejaculation away from orgasm, dreading and wishing that moment of release at the same time.

And then I heard the bedroom door open and we froze in a still life of our selves. Caught! I expected a cry of surprise or anger, but was I heard was a sober voice and a businesslike communication. "Please move you body over a bit darling". The girl moved her upper body slightly sideways and I came eye in eye with my client and with the eye of a camera, which flashed at me like as many slaps in the face.

"Well colleague", she addressed me when she finally put the camera down. "For these pictures your wife will pay a pretty sum I'm sure. You can get ready to sign the divorce papers" What? Colleague? What did this mean? I really fell from one surprise in the other. Had my client hired this girl in order to catch me in the act? Caught in my own net, I thought while my prick started to downsize.

"As for you sugar", she spoke to the girl, whom I educed to be a hooker. " Your job is over And a job well done I might add". "Couldn't you have waited one moment more", the girl said in a complaining voice. "I was only a few yards from the finish". "Well finish the job then if you feel you must", my client said matter-of-factly, unshaken from her composure. But then curiously. "Is he that good?" "You bet", the hooker said, climbing down from me, taking my dick, which had shrunk quite a bit already, but still sizable and glistening with her juices, and showing it to the other woman. Who whistled in admiration. "Mmmm, I understand you. A real gentleman's cock: tall and muscular. But you made a mistake in showing it to me, because now you will have to share him with me, if you want it or not. After all I am paying you for your services.". "A threesome will cost you more", replied the hooker, revealing a hint of shrewd professionallity.

My client stripped while we looked on like rabbits glued to a television screen. High heels, skirt, chemise were thrown in a corner, until she stood before us in a peekaboo bra, miniscule slip and garters, drawing a trail of black lace across the white of her thighs to the black of her stockings. Her arms went behind her back, unhooking her bra. She had phenomenal tits, too large to be called anything but boobs, and really too big too to be called beautiful, but my what a joy in bed. Her areola's also were large, saucer like, making it seem as if her nipples invaded her breasts from their pinpointed center. She undid the clamps of her garter belt, caressing the smooth material of her stockings down over her legs. Unlike the hooker her body wasn't tanned all over. But that was clearly done on purpose as the small white triangles on her upper body and between her legs, indecently focused attention on her tits and her pussy, which was shaven, with the exception of a small brush stoke on the smooth skin.

She crouched on the bed and reached for my cock, pressing her upper arm against the shaft. We moaned from on mouth as we felt her slender wrist communicating her quickening heart beat to the throbbing head of my cock. She pointed it upwards, moving one hand between her legs to caress herself as she impatiently sighed to the hooker. "Well. Finish the job then." The girl mounted me again, this time facing me. Although my dick was slippery with her juices, the penetration was as difficult as the first time. Her face froze into a mask as she painstakingly lowered herself onto me, pressing my dick groove after delicious groove in the windings of her cunt. Her eyes had turned away in the sockets, showing only the whites. Pain or lust made her bite in her lower lip. A drop of blood fell from her chin upon her breast, dissolving in the red of the nipple.

She placed her hands flat on my torso, kneading my pectoral muscles and slightly stretching my nipples between ring and middle finger, while the oiled machine of her body became motion once again. She fucked me with abandon, not without effort at first, but gaining in rhythm and suppleness until her hips found the right beat. Her young tits danced against her body, rhythmed by the slaps of her buttocks against my fragile balls, the skin taut with the pressure of my sperm. Of course she did it for money, but for her that just added the extra bit of pleasure to the pure joy of fucking. Those sighs and that exalted moaning were clearly not acted, I convinced myself as my eyes went from her eyes to the umbilical cord of my dick which joined our bodies together, to the face of the other woman who was shamelessly masturbating next to us, her breath quickening to the fuck. It contributed immensely to my excitement to see how she, each time the girl went down on me, drove a finger in her cunt as though it was she who was balling me and not the girl. And as her fingers started to move quicker and deeper inside her, the girl began to ride me faster and harder, moving from trot to gallop, becoming the active mirror image of the other woman, caressing her thighs and belly as she did, kneading her tits as the other one did, and letting her pelvis being dictated by the finger movements of that older and maturer woman next to us.

But if sufficed that woman no longer that she ruled our play. She moved behind the girl now, her majestic ass on my upper legs. She put her arms around the famished body of the hooker, cupping and massaging her puny breasts in one hand. One finger of the other hand stroked my retreating and advancing shaft and the girl's clit, making her gasp with lust. The heavy scent of sex saturated the air we breathed, mounting to our head and making us drunk with euphoria. She uncupped the hand with which she was stroking the hooker's tits and moved it behind the girl's body. "One finger up your juicy ass", she moaned vulgarly kissing her neck and throat, licking her translucent lobes and tongue fucking the shell of her ear. The girl and I cursed abundantly as I felt through the thin membrane how the knuckle was being pressed into the girl's tight anus and rasped over my shaft as it went. The girl was very close to her climax now. Her face hesitated between fright and determination as she now fucked both my cock and the outstretched finger in her ass. The other woman licked a sinuous tongue over her cheeks, the tip sliding toward the corner of the girl's mouth. At the same time she rode her pussy hard against my upper legs, her juices oozing, making my skin feel warm&wet&prickly with her wetness.

The girl had turned her head slightly sideways. She opened her mouth, flicking her tongue against the tongue of her competitor in lust. As their tongues touched and kissed, a wild thrill went through their bodies, which made its vibrations felt into my cock. "I'mmm comingggg", the girl cried as her pussy started tensing and untensing, as if a rope was being tightened and loosened around my dick. The other women leaned back, pulled the girl's body with her and then, placing her hands firmly on the girl's body, continuing to move her writhing pelvis over my cock, as the girl herself was no longer master over her movements. I needed all my will power to hold back, not wanting to come until I had fucked the other woman as well.

Her wrath and her energy finally spent, the hooker rolled off me, to a corner of the bed, her eyes and her every thought focused on her cunt and the retreating comfort of her climax.

"Yummy, you're still hard and stiff", the voice of my colleague purred, while she moved still further back, her cunt now rubbing and throbbing against my shinbone. She loosened her hair which she had worn piled high on her head, bending over and trailing that unruly mass of gold and red curls over my dick. Words cannot express what I felt. Bending over still further the half moons of her buttocks rose above her shoulders. Her hair, spread lasciviously over my belly, my thighs, her back and her shoulders, hid her face and my waist from my view. And since I was blind to her, it was with the eyes of my senses that I saw her mouth breath against my sex, that I saw her mouth open and close around my dick, sucking it between her lips and smoothing her tongue against it. I groaned, laughing and weeping at so much happiness, as my fingers swam like happy fish through the weeds of her hair. I only existed in my cock, as if my whole being, all my little joys, my childhood tears and my adult dreams were being sucked into the tip of my dick, were I ended and where she began, in the mouth with which she sucked me.

In spite of my former resolutions, I couldn't and didn't want to contain myself any longer. Gushing forth like a well I started coming in a sea of liquid joy, feeling pleasure drain away with every spurt until I was only left with the sad memory of it.

My lover's upper body righted itself, her eyes weeping sperm, her cheeks awash with my semen, tracing white threads through the red of her lips, dripping from her chin and solidifying in hot drops of wax on her breasts. She wiped her face with the back of her hand, dabbing her nipples with them and kneading her breasts, as if she was milking sperm from them. "You really made a mess of my face", she looked accusingly at me, bringing one finger to her lips and licking the semen from it, her mouth grimacing with the salt tang of my cum.

She backed even further up, to the foot end of the bed, pulling her legs under her and spreading her knees outward in a triangle which pointed at her cunt. Then she began caressing herself in front of me with a refinement which touched on the obscene. I was lost. For me there is no gesture of abandon so absolute than that of a woman letting you watch when she pleases herself, sharing her most inner pleasure in a way that is nearly as intimate as sharing her body.

She stroked her hands over the shine of her shoulders, following the small ridges of her clavicles inward to the chasm of her breasts, separating them, and kneading them away from the other, giving her boobs the shape of her hands, lifting up their fragile strength, releasing her hands over the soft surface, spreading her fingers, taking her nipples between ring and middle, pulling and pinching them until it hurt me. All the time she stared me in the eyes as if she could only believe in her pleasure if she read it there. Following my eyes her touches wandered off, over the ribcage; fingers zooming in on the point of the triangle, on her sex. When the tips of her fingers touched her slightly protruding cunt lips, she trembled in the goose bumps of her erect nipples. One fingertip dared prudently into the entrance of her pussy, immediately retreating, then adventuring in again, each time with more resolve, each time further, nudged on by my eyes. She knew how to please herself. And how to excite me. My shriveled prick woke from its lethargy, and slowly crept upwards over my thigh, filling with blood and lust. I felt the physical touch of her eyes as they took in inch after growing inch of my cock, making him even thicker and longer by sheer power of will. When he finally stood upright against my belly, small tremors going through the swollen head, which was fit to burst, she groaned, filling the void of her eyes with my hidden sperm.

She spread her legs even further apart, as if she wanted to split herself wide open for me. I gave her cunt a long longing look as she lay there vulnerable and then taking her eyes hostage with mine, grasped my fat dick in my hand and started to jerk off loudly, slapping my fist hard against my balls. That was more than she could stand. Slowly and with her large boobs menacingly hovering a few inches over the bed, her nipples inking the smooth texture of the sheets red, she crawled or rather slid towards me, every pore of her body screaming to be fucked. It was not as if she had any longer the choice. It wasn't a question of will any more. No. She simply had to be fucked. "Fuck me. Please Fuck me. Fuck me. Please fuck me" was what she whispered in a monotonous and sensuous mantra, as she came nearer, rubbing her aching pussy against the bed.

I hoped that she would mount me and impale herself on my cock. Before my mind's eye I saw her sitting on my lap, riding me like a wild mustang, while I smothered my head between those magnificent bouncing boobs. But instead she rolled over onto her back, beckoning me. On outstretched arms I moved over her, for the time touching each other nowhere, except in the tip of my dick, except in the bud of her clit. We trembled with anticipation. And then I pressed forward. The penetration was overwhelming and mind shattering. A second long I kept still, trying to remember the feel of me inside her, trying to etch every pore, every nerve ending of her cunt in my brain, feeling her sex breathe against my cock, sensing the walls of her pussy hug my shaft. An infinite second long. That endless second before I started fucking her. I gave it to her good and hard, because passion hates tenderness. We hurled insults and obscenities in each other's face, as if we blamed the other one for our own horniness. Next to our fucking and sweating bodies, the girlie hooker had come to lay down again, masturbating herself in overtime, as if she could postpone death that way, but she was out of the picture for us. She had served her purpose. Proving that I cheated on my wife. Which I undoubtedly did, I thought as I fucked the woman under me, her breasts wobbly, her nipples blurred in my vision as she stirred and squirmed, her sharp fingernails writing my unfaithfulness in letters of blood in the skin of my back with each mighty thrust. But what did I care about words like faithfulness and truth and love as long as I could fuck this beautiful women, fucking away all my debts and all my sorrows in the marrow of her cunt.

My cock was a wedge with which I split her open into her most secret core, and when I touched her there, deep in her womb, the dam burst. She shook her head to and fro, looking for an escape, but not finding it, except in coming, except in climaxing. Her back arched, she retched and convulsed violently, so extreme was the pain of pleasure. And she came. And I came with her, ejaculating in the blinding flash of her orgasm, her cunt a maelstrom of sperm. For a moment I lived. For a moment I understood everything. And then it was over. Sadly I rolled off her, alone again. I turned on my side and looked at how her body was raked by after shocks, eyes firmly shut, her hands firmly clasped between the screw of her thighs, as if she wanted to prevent her orgasm from oozing away. In vain.

Slowly she opened her eyes again and gazed thoughtfully upon the stranger who had just fucked her. A melancholic smile broke her face in half. "You really and truly are a lousy dick. But such a great fuck. You really and truly made me come", she said, kindly fondling my sex and my balls. And then adding "I would feel such a bitch giving these pictures to your wife. I feel there is nothing I can refuse you now. Just ask", she went on. "Would you like me to erase them?" I didn't have to think. "No", I answered, bending over the kiss her. "You can give it to her. On one condition.". Her face questioned mine. "That you put your name alongside mine on the door of my office. Colleague."

If you liked this story feel free to react to wilde_zijde@hotmail.com And girls and women out there, don't hesitate to add me on msn

No comments:

Post a Comment