top

Monday, September 6, 2010

the batchelorette party

the batchelorette party
By: Bigtrain (trainerjohn21@hotmail.com)

This all happened when a friend dared me to be the main attraction at a party

Sally and I were very good friends, lovers at times but nothing serious. Her friend, Steph was getting married and Sally was throwing the party. A few of her other friends suggested she hire a male stripper. She asked me if I knew of anyone she might get. I said sorry, I do not know of any strippers, Teasingly she suggested that I might take the job, she knew all the girls would enjoy that. I replied no thank you. She moved closer to me, kissed me and said I dare you to do it. I Know they would like seeing that 8 inch cock of yours and who knows------ you might get lucky.

Well not being one to turn down a dare, I accepted it. The party was to be Saturday night at Sallys home at 8:30 PM. I got to her house early at 7:30. Sally said she had taken the liberty to purchase an outfit for me. She gave me the outfit, a jock strap, thong underware, and a football uniform. Then she said she was going to give me my pay for the evening. She went to her knees, unfastened my shorts, pulled them off and started kissing my balls. AuGGGGh Sally really gives good head. She licked my balls, licked the underside of my cock and run her tongue around its head, Then licking the precum from me, she looked up at me and said------- you are giomg to really enjoy this evening, and I am going to be the first. She took my hard cock deep in her mouth and proceed to bob her head up and down on me. I took her headf in my hands and held her there as I cum in her mouth. She licked her lips, smiled at me and said I better get dressed.

After all her guests had arrived and the party started------ she asked if I was ready. I peeked into the other room and saw there were about 10 women there. I asked her which one was Steph and she told me ----- the redhead sitting by the empty chair which was hers. WOW Steph was a knockout. about 5 ft 7 with a beautiful looking set of tits. I said lets get started.

Sally started the music and i entered the room in full uniform. After dancing around a bit I removed the helmet, shoulder pads , and shirt. I danced some more and went over to Sally and invited her to help me with my pants. She did and soon I was there in just my thong and jock. I went over in front of Steph and turned around, bent over so she could get a goo look at my ass. She reached out and smacked it. I turned around, shoock my finger at her and said naughty naughty. Everyone laughed. The women were all calling for me to take it off. I invited anouther one of them to pull my thong off. She pulled it off and as she did---- she run her hands over my bare ass. As I turned around, the jock was tented and showing my now stiffining cock The gals were now getting wild,, applauding, wanting to see more. I went over to the gal beside Steph on the opposide of Sally----- She started rubbing my legs as I swayed in front of her----- She was licking her lips suggestly. I ask do you want it? She knodded yes. I laughed and moved away. I wewnt over to another one. kneeled before her and she spread her legs. I asked her to stand. pushed her skirt up and kissed her pantie covered mound.. MMMMM was she turned on very wet and the sexual aroma was exciting me. I was ready for Steph... I went over to her and eased my jock aside. My cock popped out , pointing directly at her. She gasp....reached out and stroked it. Sally was telling her to go ahead taste it. She was a little reluctant. I reached out and cupped one of her tits. She mase no move to resist so I opened her blouse slid it off her shoulders and cupped her tit again. She moaned and leaned over to lick my cock. Another one of the gals was now licking my ass. Steph started sucking on my cock then. I was really the center of attention. As the gal at my ass started to lick my asshole. one was licking my balls and I exploded into Stephs mouth. I never cum so hard .

I can not thank Sally enough for a very delightl dare.

No comments:

Post a Comment