top

Sunday, September 5, 2010

The Jockstrap.

The Jockstrap.
By: Knob-Out (knob-out@hotmail.co.uk)

The Jock Strap

I'm just crazy about Kurt, he's tall, hunky and extremely handsome, every time I see him I wet my pants so much it's uncomfortable. I long for the day when he will take me in his arms and ravage me in every way possible but in my heart of hearts I know it will never happen.

I mean lets be honest why would he give me a second look when there are so many well stacked sexy girls out there willing to do whatever he wants at a blink of an eye.

I'm just plain old Rosie, a name I just hate by the way which was given to me to remind my mother of her mother, yuk! I'm nothing to look at with an average figure average looks and average intelligence? lets face it I am Miss Average of the UK and everyone around lets me know it.

I get pushed from pillar to post by the other girls; I live in an old bungalow and have to work at the local school as a cleaner at the weekends and some evenings to get through college.

The only up side to my life is my chance to see Kurt at the weekends when he trains. He is a quarterback with an American football team in the local town. American football has really taken off in the UK and teams are sprouting up from all over the place.

His team, The Tigers are doing quite well in the leagues and has gained a lot of admirers which include a lot of over sexed girls. I have to clean the locker rooms after the matches and often find a thong here and there along with a discarded condom or two.

At least some of them are using their heads and taking precautions but that's not the point, I just think it's degrading for girls to be that lewd without being in a steady relationship with the boy they are shagging. I don't know, maybe I'm just old fashion with the wrong values but hey what the heck it's never going to happen to me looking like this so why should I care what they get up to right?

I know which locker Kurt uses and always pay it special attention making sure it's nice and tidy all cleaned and ready for when he returns next time.

Last Saturday after the game I waited the normal hour for everyone to get showered, changed and have their sex with the girls who just walk right in after the game. When I thought it was clear I took my cleaning gear and went into the men's block to start the cleaning.

I was faced with the normal rubbish spread along the benches or stuffed inside the rubbish bins but what I did notice was Kurt's locker hadn't closed properly after he left it.

I couldn't resist looking inside it and slowly pulled it open. The odour of sweat and testosterone hit me full on and I instantly became aroused. There in front of my very eyes was his Jock strap hanging over a peg at the back of the locker.

I pulled it free and held the front of it to my nose and sniffed hard. God I could smell the point right where his cock had been enclosed, it smelt of sex and urine and my pussy throbbed like hell.

I imagined his thick grisly cock snuggled down, rapt round in a curl and held in place by this piece of material as he pounded along the pitch.

I sat down on the bench, parted my legs and slipped my hand down my jeans and inside my soaking knickers. Two of my fingers disappeared inside my pussy and I fingered myself to a shattering orgasm as I sniffed his jock strap letting my imagination run wild.

I sat there on a high after cumming with Kurt's Jockstrap still covering my face and nose when I heard a noise. Oh my God someone's coming in the lockers. I quickly stood up, threw the jockstrap into Kurt's locker and started to sweep the floor just before Kurt came walking round the corner meeting me full on.

"Hi Rosie." I looked up, it was Kurt, God he looked great all shiny and new after his shower. "Hi Kurt what brings you back here at this time?"

"Oh I forgot my jockstrap; it needs a wash before the next game. Are you okay you look a little flushed?" I hung my head in embarrassment, "Yeh I'm fine; I've just been sweeping the floor, cleaning up after you messy lot and I get a little hot that's all."

"Oh okay but you take it easy okay, it was nice meeting you, take care bye." "Bye" I replied and watched his tight arse walk away from me and my throbbing pussy.

Nice meeting you he said I bet he doesn't even know who I am or that I even really exist at all. Oh well never mind lets get this place cleaned up and I can go home.

After a couple of hours I made my way home thinking of Kurt with every step I took. I got home to my bedroom and curled up on the duvet wishing Kurt were here with me to kiss and caress my little bits before he fucked me rotten using every one of my three holes as he wished.

My hand had dropped to my lap again then made it's way once more inside my knickers where I fingered my way to another orgasm. This was ridiculous I fucked myself every day sometimes two or three times a day with Kurt's face in my head, I had to get a boyfriend or do more work to take my mind off him and let my sore pussy heal.

Halfway through the next week I was called into the college reception to see the secretary. I was handed a large bunch of flowers with a note which said, ?From an admirer.' I checked with the secretary who said a company had delivered the flowers and she had no idea who was responsible for them. I was confused to say the least as I had no friends to speak of at the college and kept myself largely to myself.

The weekend arrived quicker than normal and I joined the other fans to watch the Tigers take another convincing win at the home game. I waited outside the changing rooms for the guys and girls to leave before I entered.

One of the more popular cheerleaders stopped next to me and said, "Well if it isn't little miss scrubber. You make sure you clean all the shit off the toilets and oh by the way I've left you some used condoms on the floor but then again I doubt if you would know what to do with one would you, bye scruff." She pushed her way past me and swaggered off with her mates hanging on each others arms laughing their heads off at me.

I felt so down-trodden and useless, she was right I wouldn't know what to do with a condom. I was still a virgin who had a good imagination and a very slick pussy even though it had never had a real cock up it I still knew what to do with one.

I wish I had more experience with boys and was more attractive then maybe Kurt would want to date me instead of those bimbos that always hang around the team all day. Well it wasn't any good moping around there was work to be done.

I went straight to where Kurt's locker was and found it open again. I peered inside and saw his jockstrap hanging up as usual. I plucked it from its hook and sniffed it again. God I get so hot and horny every time I do that.

I didn't have time to finger myself tonight so I pushed his jock down the front of my jeans, into my panties and rubbed it round my wet pussy coating it with my juices. The next time I watched him play I would know his cock would be rubbing amongst my pussy juice and it would be almost as though it was flesh to flesh.

I cleaned the place as normal, packed everything away and went home to lie on the bed and fantasise again. Here was Kurt his muscles' rippling on his bare hairy chest, his cock throbbing just like my pussy was.

My hand had found its way inside my panties and my fingers were in deep slowly fucking my juicy hole just like Kurt would if he had the chance. My other hand played with my tits squeezing and pulling on my tender young pink nipples which only made my pussy flow even more.

In my mind Kurt had pushed home his hard manly cock deep within me and was now fucking me like a wild stallion shagging his whore mare. Faster and faster his buttocks drove his shaft into my hole. My fingers had become a blur as I fucked myself as fast as I could feeling my orgasm coming to bursting point then pow, it hit me fast and furious, "Kurt oh Kurt fuck me fuck me." I repeated over and over until my climax subsided and I could think straight again.

Once I calmed down I switched on my computer and checked my mail. Most of it was spam which I filtered out and dumped in one go but there was one entry that caught my eye.

It was from someone called ?69er' and read, "Hi lonely, it was nice to see you again today, why dress so frumpy I bet you've a lovely body beneath those drab clothes show it for me, just a little bit more please!"

Who the heck is ?69er' and when did he see me, whoa, it may not be a he it could be a she, boy am I in trouble if it is! I tried to reply but got blocked by the computer, sod it I can't even ask anything about the sender it's so unfair.

For the rest of the night and most of next day I thought of ?69er', I liked the idea of a 69 with Kurt of course but who was it? I thought I would see if it was anyone from college so I un-did the top two buttons on my blouse to show just a slight rounded edge of my boobs and waited for the evening to check my mail.

That night I switched on and there it was a message from ?69er', "Hi sweetie I see you've taken my advice now what about the length of that skirt, how about raising it a little so I can see some of your leg above the knees."

So it is someone from college but I wonder who. Again I couldn't make contact with he or she, I hated not being able to converse with this person.

The next day I took their advice and raised my skirt to just above my knees which felt most peculiar for me because most times I wore calf or ankle length skirts only. I felt quite outrageous actually and it made my little bits tremble a couple of times when I sat down and saw more than my usual amount of thigh.

That night I had to work and cleaned out the lockers as usual but was disappointed to find Kurt's locker shut tight. I did pick up a tiny thong with a large globule of cum hanging from its crotch, yuk!

I got home late, checked for ?69er' and there they were. "Thanks for the show you've great legs. What type of panties do you wear?" Bloody hell this is becoming a bit personal now I might have a rapist on the other end or a serial killer or suchlike but it was intriguing at the same time I had to admit.

I thought I'd try just one last time and typed, "Mostly bikini briefs, why?" and sent it away expecting it to get blocked again but no, it didn't and a short while later there was a ping.

"I like to see a thong poking out from between the buttocks it's so sexy, wear one tomorrow." I replied, "You're out of luck I don't own one." I waited for hours for a reply but one never came. I felt as though I had upset this person and didn't expect to get another reply but never mind it was good whilst it lasted.

I got home from college, made a drink and flopped into a chair when there was a knock on the door. A neighbour handed me a parcel she had taken in for me earlier in the day. It was marked up for me but I wasn't expecting anything. I opened it to find a small box with a note which read, "Please wear them for me tomorrow." Inside the box was a small sheer, light pink lacy thong which had a tie on each side. The crotch had a soft white lining to catch my cream which I would surely ooze if I did decide to wear it tomorrow.

The next morning I debated as to whether I should or should not wear the thong. In the end I decided I would after all who's going to see it, right, only me so sod it.

I slipped it up my legs and pulled it up tight against my crotch. The string felt funny between my arse cheeks but when I looked in the mirror I had to admit it did look great. I ran my hand across the front of it and my pussy throbbed in an instant, I knew it was going to be a wet day today.

I grabbed my books and went off to college. I was very conscious of the fact I was practically naked beneath my shortened skirt but it gave me bit of a thrill at the same time.

I walked to my first class and I could feel the gentle breeze swirling under my skirt caressing my now virtually naked pussy and I started to leak immediately. Lesson over I walked back across the quad passing a large group of girls and boys when a large gust of wind suddenly hit me causing my short skirt to fly up in the air and show my nakedness to all in sundry.

I let out a scream and ran away trying to force my skirt down as the youths laughed their heads off making sour remarks about my body.

I missed the rest of my lessons that day and went home distraught. I sat down and typed a note to ?69er', "Well I wore them and got the piss taken out of me when my skirt blew up in the air and everyone saw them. Thanks for humiliating me!"

I got a reply later that evening, "I didn't laugh I thought you looked very sexy, please, please wear them again tomorrow and think of me." He or she was there in that group of morons that laughed or didn't, whatever. Who the hell is it? I typed back "Are you male or female?" "Yes." Came the reply, YES, what kind of useless reply was that, God this is so frustrating.

The next day I did try again and wore the thong even though the crotch had absorbed some of my juices and this time there were no unforeseen incidents to cause me embarrassment.

The mail that evening went like this, "Did you wear them for me?" "Yes." "Good leave them unwashed in a plastic bag behind the coke machine in the main hallway tomorrow." That was it I couldn't get a reply from this person anymore that evening but leave them I would and watch just to see who took them.

The next day I wrapped them up and left them as instructed and watched the coke machine for a good 30 minutes before I was moved away by one of the stewards. When I returned to the machine later that afternoon the package was gone. Bugger!

I got home and there was mail from ?69er'. "Hi sexy I've got the thong, God the crotch was soaked and your juices smell just divine it's made me feel so horny, I wish you were here with me right now. Are you wet just thinking of me with your thong over my mouth licking you through the material that has your most intimate juices on it?"

I replied, "I am wet yes but my juices are for one boy only and I'm afraid he doesn't want to know me I'm too plain Jane for him."

"He must be mad; I would love to have your body close to mine to feel you speared on the end of my shaft wriggling your body in ecstasy as you cum your heart out on my cock."

There it was, on my shaft he said, on my cock he said; at last I know the sex. "So you are a male after all are you a stud or just a pimple faced youth who gets off by sniffing girls crotches?" "I'm not a stud although some people have the opinion that I am. I'm often seen with good looking girls but I prefer a girl like you, you are so sexy, must go bye."

I was rubbing my crotch now and close to an orgasm but he wouldn't talk to me anymore so it was back to Kurt and my fingers for relief.

The weekend came round and I went to the match and there was my Adonis running up and down the pitch with my very own pussy juices rubbing against his cock. Jesus I was soaking my knickers again, there was no way that tiny thong would hold this amount of juice I was saturated, just as well I've got my big knicks on again.

Once again I completed my cleaning but without the added bonus of Kurt's jock to play with and I went home.

I logged onto the computer and instantly a message appeared. "I haven't got long but will you be my date at the college ball next Saturday after the final game of the year, please say yes?" "I don't know you; you could be a mad man or something."

"You're right of course, I would be a mad man if you don't say yes, please I beg you." I thought long and hard about what he had said and to be honest there was no way I was ever going to go out with Kurt but if I went with Mr.69er then at least I could ogle Kurt from a distance.

"Okay I'll go with you but one step out of line and I'm out of there. How will I recognise you?" "Don't worry I'll find you on the night and you will know it's me for sure. Thankyou so much, bye." He was gone before I had a chance to say anymore to him about what to wear, what he would be wearing etc.

I immediately started to panic, oh my God I needed a dress, I had to get my hair done and what the hell would people think, no one had ever seen me dressed up before, more to the point would Kurt even notice if I existed, I doubted that.

I made as many preparations as I could throughout the week and by the time Saturday evening arrived I felt nervous but quite secure in the knowledge that whosoever was my date I would not let him down.

I dressed in my refinery, had my hair done, wore my finest lacy underwear, which by the way included a sheer black lace thong and matching bra and arrived by taxi at the ball at the pre-arranged time. I walked nervously up the steps of the college and into the main hall where everyone turned their heads to see me enter. I felt like Cinderella with all eyes on me not because I was glamorous but more of surprise at me being there and wondering whether I was going to fall flat on my face.

I looked around and there didn't appear to be any single males in sight just a lot of well preened over sexed girls who seemed to be hanging on every word their suitors were saying.

I saw Kurt just to one side of the hall with several girls round him flashing their low cut gowns in his face hoping to be graced by his favour later on.

He looked across at me and smiled, I looked behind me but there was no one there so maybe he had wind in his stomach or something but it couldn't have been me he was looking at.

Kurt said some thing to the girls who were with him then started to walk towards me. My heart was pounding as he got closer. He looked amazing this evening, his broad muscular shoulders filled his tux to the full and his pearly whites shone like the stars.

He stopped in front of me and said, "Hi Rosie, all by yourself this evening?" Oh my God he knows my name, "Er yes I am at the moment but my date will be here soon."

"That's good, who is it anyone I know?" "Er.. n..no I don't think so." I replied stuttering my words out clumsily. "Well whoever he is he's a lucky man you look absolutely ravishing this evening, definitely the best girl here."

He took my hand, raised it to his mouth and lightly kissed the back of it. "Let me introduce myself properly, I know I'm normally called Kurt but you may know me more by my handle of ?69er'." "What!" I exclaimed and yanked my hand from his. "You can't be no way, no way prove it to me you can't can you, can you?"

He put his hand into his pocket and brought out his fist then opened my palm and emptied something in it. When I opened my hand there was my used thong all screwed up. "Believe me now?" He asked with a wicked smile on his face. "But.. but you can't be, all those things you said, why bother with a dowdy looking person like me when you can have the pick of all the girls in the college?" "That's just it, you don't get it do you. I don't want a girl who is insincere; who just likes to be seen on the arm of Mr. Popular, who brags about how much sex they've had with me when they know it's nothing but a lie."

"It is?" "Oh yeh, don't get me wrong I'm not a virgin but it wasn't with any of these girls I can assure you. I don't want one of them I want someone like you who feels deeply about someone or something. I want you because you are honest and true to your feelings and beliefs and do not want to be one of the crowd and are not afraid to stand up and fight for what is right. But most of all?"

"Yes, go on." "I want someone who likes me enough that just the smell of my jockstrap turns them on!"

My mouth dropped open with a gasp of surprise and embarrassment. I dropped my head and covered my eyes, "Oh .. my .. God." I quietly said then turned to run from the building but he held my hand fast and pulled me back then turned me round to face him.

The room was deafeningly quite. I could feel all the other girls piercing eyes on me as he lifted my chin and kissed me gently on the lips. Our lips parted but my eyes were still closed as I savoured the warmth of his lips upon mine. "If you want to leave me now then go but I would dearly love you to stay as arranged and be my girl for tonight and forever more if you'll have me?"

I looked into his eyes and I could see that he was true in what he had said, "I would love nothing more than to be with you here at the dance and later just the two of us." I then kissed him as passionately as I could with our tongues playing the waltz with each other.

The room exploded in a mass of laughter, chatter and cursing as we walked arm in arm to the dance floor and smooched the rest of the night away.

The ball finished about midnight and he went to drive me home but I insisted on going to his place. I had already made up my mind that tonight was the night I would lose my virginity before he changed his mind.

We got to his place and went straight to his bedroom. He closed the door, took me in his powerful arms and kissed me so passionately my knees went to jelly. His tongue found every corner of my mouth whilst his hands held my body close to his. I could feel his cock rising as his hips pushed gently forward against my own causing my pussy to lubricate beyond belief.

He was still kissing me as he slowly unzipped my gown letting it fall in a heap round my feet. I stood there feeling very conspicuous dressed in only my bra, thong and lacy hold-ups bought especially for the evening.

He broke off the kiss and held me at arms length whilst he looked me up and down. "You are more beautiful than I ever imagined and believe me I have a very good imagination." I started to perspire with embarrassment and my head dropped again.

"Don't drop your head like that Rosie, you have a beautiful body hold your head up and be proud of what you've got it's not false like most of the girls at college." "I'm scared." I responded my knees knocking in fright.

"It's alright Rosie. I want to make love to you, I have for a very long time I won't hurt you." "It's not that, well it is that yes it's my first time. Oh God; it's that I'm afraid you're doing this just for a laugh or a bet and are going to tell the world what an idiot I was in bed and I'm going to want to kill myself afterwards."

He raised my chin again saying, "I promise, as God is my witness, I am not doing this for laughs as you put it. I've wanted you for so long and when I say I want to make love to you I mean exactly that."

Again his eyes spoke volumes. I started to unbutton his shirt as he pulled his tie away. I ran my small hands across his broad hairy chest and felt the hardness of his muscles ripple and small goose pimples appear on his skin, his nipples hardening. I gently sucked each one in turn as he ran his fingers through my hair, my hands working on his belt at the same time.

Once unzipped the trousers fell to the floor exposing a very large tent in the front of his boxers. I looked at him and it was his turn to flush with embarrassment as I ran my hand over his manhood for the first time.

He put a finger inside each one of my bra straps then lifted them from my shoulders, pulled them down my arms and my tits fell into the open. My nipples were as hard as rocks and my pussy was gushing fluid at an alarming rate.

"Beautiful." He whispered as he lowered his head to my nipples and sucked them deep into his mouth rolling them from side to side with his tongue. It was my turn to ruffle his hair pulling his face harder against my breasts, "Oh Kurt, Kurt." I repeated quietly my other hand still massaging his stiff rod.

He suddenly stopped, lifted me up, carried me to the bed and gently lay me down. He went to get on the bed with me but I said, "Take off your boxers Kurt, Please." He slid them down his thighs with his cock caught inside them, as they reached his knees his cock suddenly sprang free and slapped his stomach.

I looked in awe at his phallic bobbing up and down in front of me and wondered how on earth a cock that size was ever going to fit inside a hole that up to now has only had either two fingers or a thin hairbrush handle in it.

I slid my bra off and went to remove my thong but he stopped me. He laid down on top of me his hairy chest almost crushing my delicate form and kissed me hard. My legs automatically rose up and curled round his back pulling him in closer not wanting him to escape me now.

He leant up and began giving my neck small butterfly kisses that made me shiver top to toe. He gradually made his way down to my breasts and sucked each nipple in turn whilst he fondled the other one. My pussy was throbbing now and I knew the crotch of my thong must be soaked through with my gooey juice.

Still he kissed me as he worked his way lower and lower until he reached the thin band of my thong. My legs had slipped from his back now and were by his side but spread wide apart.

His nose was only inches from my pussy when he said, "I can see how wet you are Rosie and you smell divine." I tried to close my legs but he held them open and placed his mouth onto the soaked crotch of the thong. "Oh God." Slipped past my lips.

He chewed my pussy through my thong, it was the most erotic thing I had ever felt and I cum straight away gushing more fluids. He pulled the thong down my thighs then pushed my legs wide apart exposing my virgin hole. "Jesus Rosie, that's a beautiful sight. You're so pink and wet I want you so much." "I'm yours to have Kurt but please be careful, you're the first." "Don't worry I'll never hurt you Rosie, trust me." "I do Kurt I do."

His mouth then made contact with my hot naked flesh as his tongue snaked up inside my virgin passage. I had often wondered what it would be like to have someone tonguing my pussy but this was beyond anything I had dreamed off in the past.

After several minutes of him paying lips service to me I was climbing the walls with frustration and want. "Kurt its time Kurt, please don't make me wait any longer I want you, I need you now please put it in me please!" I begged him.

He raised himself up and smiled. I watched him roll a condom over his solid cock then move forward and I felt his cock touch the outer edges of my pussy, "Are you ready baby?" "Yes, yes please do me Kurt."

He started to push his monster inside my hole and I automatically started to squeeze the door shut. "Relax Rosie, relax." He said then leant forward and kissed me again. Just as he did he pushed his cock further inside me and I let out a gasp, he stopped for a second or two to get used to the feeling then pushed again until he reached my hymen.

"I'm going to break your hymen Rosie, it may sting a little but then you'll be fine okay?" I nervously nodded a yes. I saw his hips rise and then plunge downwards forcing his cock deeper inside me taking my virginity at the same time.

I let out a little scream, "Oh God, oh God." He continued to fuck me harder and faster now and my pain turned to pleasure within seconds of bursting through. My legs were entwined behind his back again as he pounded my tight pussy harder and harder.

I suddenly felt this knot growing deep inside me and knew it was my climax approaching fast. My muscles gripped his cock as the first wave of my orgasm ripped through me like a flash of lightning from my head to the very tips of my toes. My pussy felt on fire as I thrashed from side to side on the bed trying to force his cock deeper and deeper inside me.

"Oh my God Kurt oh my God I'm cumming I'm cumming fuck me fuck me please fuuuccckkkk meeeeeeee!" I screamed at him still forcing him in harder and farther until I thought his cock would end up coming out of my throat.

"I'm cumming Rosie, I'm cumming baby Jeeeesuuuus!" Kurt shouted then turned bright red, grunted and went stiff as a board as he cum his heart out. A few seconds later we both slumped into a heap of sweaty bodies panting and gasping for breath.

After a short while Kurt went to his bathroom and returned with a warm towel and cleaned my pussy for me. I noticed there was some blood on the towel and realised that it must have been when his cock took away my hymen, at last I was a woman and not a girl anymore.

I snuggled up in Kurt's arms and said, "Kurt, how did you know about my love of your jockstrap." "What you never realised is that I used to leave the building then sneak back to watch you clean the place out; I could watch your tight little arse for hours as I masturbated at the same time. I saw you take my jockstrap and rub it round your pussy then put it back in my locker. I had a terrible game afterwards because I kept thinking of my cock rubbing against your juices and I kept getting hard I just prayed no one else noticed."

We stayed together for the rest of the evening and had sex twice more before he took me home in his car.

That was 6 months ago and we are still together, so much in love and having as much sex as we can using every one of my three holes to the full, yes I really love anal now.

The other girls now look at me with envy rather than disgust but I just smile and think how a pathetic little girl like me became the most sort after girl in college just because of a lowly cleaning job.

Just goes to show that everything comes to those who wait, maybe it will work for you.

© 27.12.2006 knob-out@hotmail.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment