top

Friday, September 3, 2010

The Co-Ed

The Co-Ed [part 1 of 2]
By: bridgitte micheals (spookysspookshow@yahoo.com)

I was in her first year of college. My parents worked hard all their lifes to put me through college. So I worked extra hard to make good grades and stay out of trouble.

I dressed modest in knee length skirts and button down blouses. But I always wore sexy lingerie my favorites were black lacy g-strings and sexy push up bras. My hair was long silky black hair that fell to the small of her back. Bringing attention to my beautiful round tight button. My breasts big round atleast 34 ds. My nipples are light pink in color always erect and visible through my tops. I drove all the boys wild on my campus, and I knew it.

I have a sexual appetite I tryed to hide through out my first year of college. I was successful for a while. I would pick up men far away from my campus on the weekend and stay in seedy hotels and have a sex-fest until I had class on monday. I always told my roommate Amber I was going home to visit family.

One Tuesday night Amber decided to invite some boys over to party to celebrite spring break. I spent most of the night in the corner sipping down sex on the beaches until about 2 am. I noticed Aaron one of the hottest football players checking me out. He staggered over and placed a passionate kiss on lips. I tryed to push away but he grabbed my head and held it in place as he tounged my mouth passionately. I felt a warmth growing between my legs as I stopped fighting it and returned the kiss. His hands found my blouse and he tryed to unbutton it but in his drunken state he ripped it in stead. He fondled my breast through my bra. I noticed everyone watching it just hightened the warmth between my legs. He finally found the snaps on my bra and unleashed my breast. His tongue made its way out of my mouth nibblying on my neck down to my breast. He bit down hard and it sent a sensition thought my body. I thought I was going to oragasm right there. I felt the room watching me.

I decided Aarons drunken state was not going to please me I wanted more. I forced him away found the closes men in the room which was Seth one of my friends. I pushed him down onto the couch and straddled him. I laid a kiss on his lips and nibbled his lips I felt him sigh with pleasure I was getting wetter and wetter I felt it running down my thighs. His hand found its way to my ass he smacked it hard making my ass jiggle. I began grinding my wet pussy agaist his hardened member. I grinded him until i was getting ready to climax. He pushed me off his lap and forced me onto my knees. He pulled his hard cock out of his pants and forced it into my mouth and beginning fucking my mouth i enjoyed every moment of it. Every inch of his hardened cock I took deep into my mouth.

Aaron pushed Seth a side and placed his dick into my mouth. I began sucking it hard as Seth got behind me and placed his cock into my pussy. He started out slow and deep and picked up the pace. I took Aarons dick deeper into my mouth and sucked harder and harder he was getting close to peaking. Seth pounded my pussy harder and harder I felt myself getting close to oragasming. I took Aarons cock out of my mouth and he laid down on the couch. I then stopped Seth from fucking my pussy. I climbed on top of Aaron and place his cock in my pussy. And Seth got behind me and place his dick in my ass it hurt at first but the pain dulled and the pleasure set in. Aaron pumped his cock into my pussy hard as Seth fucked my ass from behind I had both holes filled and wasn't Happy yet. I had to have more.

Aarons best friend Mike was watching I noticed him masterbating as he watched me get fucked furious out eyes met. He got up walked over. Got up on the couch and stood over Aaron and he grabbed my hair and began fucking my mouth hard. I thought i couldnt take it tears were running down my cheeks. I felt Aarons cock twitch betweek my leg he was about to shoot his load in me. Seths cock still pounded my ass furiously I felt my oragasm growing and growing i was getting ready to cum. Every muscle in my body stiffened and I oragasmed like I never had before. Just as I peak Seth was peaking. He shoot his load all over my ass. Mike so turned on by watching Seth cream all over my white ass he cumed all in my mouth.

I pulled my skirt back down over my ass and realized I just came out of the sex-fiend closet everyone knew me for the sex addicted I was.

No comments:

Post a Comment