top

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

staying at work late....

staying at work late....
By: oppyrose (Greenside80@yahoo.com)

Staying at Work Late

It was late on a Fri. night and I decided to work a bit later to finish up on some work I had to get done. It must have been about six thirty so I didn't expect anybody to be there with me. I finished up what I was doing and then decided to go to the locker room in the back and take a shower and clean myself up. Our locker room was in the back corner of the building right next to our file room. It had one room with all the lockers, and another behind it with two showers for the employees to wash up after work.

As I was taking a shower, I didn't know that our secretary was still in the building. She had stayed late working on some paperwork. She wanted to get it all done so that she wouldn't have to come in on the weekend to do it. She was a bit older than all of us, as she was probably pushing fifty. But her body wouldn't tell you that as she had the huge tits and a great ass that looked like it was made for fucking. She took care of herself during her life and she didn't look to bad for a fifty-year-old.

I finished washing up, and after I toweled myself off, I decided to walk around in the nude, since I thought nobody was in the building. I went into the locker room and placed my towel on the bench that was in there. As I was doing this, she was getting ready to go home. She looked outside and saw my car and she thought she would look around to see if I was still there.

I was busy putting my things on the table as she walked around the building. I looked in the mirror as I dried myself of a bit more and I noticed her outside, but I decided not to say anything. Just as I had hoped, she walked toward the locker room. I just pretended to keep busy and did not notice her as she walked toward the door. She couldnt see me from outside the door, as the table was in the corner of the room. Within seconds, she walked into the room and almost froze as I turned around completely nude in front of her. I tried to act surprised as she stumbled to say something.

Finally she mustered sorrily and began to turn around. I told her to wait a second, and told her it was ok. ( I was gonna try my hardest to see if I could get anything going as I stood naked in front of her.) She told me that she saw my car in the lot and wanted to make sure that I was still here. I smiled at her and told her that I was washing up to go home. I noticed her looking down at my hard on as I told her that. She then told me that she didn't mean to walk in on me, and that she didn't know I was showering back here.

I told her not to worry about it as we both chuckled. I decided to be a bit bold and asked her if there was anything that she had never seen before. She chuckled again and said that I was right, since she had seen her share or cocks in her life. I moved a few steps closer to her and continued to be bold as I asked her if she saw anything that she liked. She smiled as she said that it seemed that I had seen something that I liked since my dick was standing at attention.

I responded by telling her that I might just have seen something that I liked as I walked a bit closer to her. I then decided to get really bold and asked her if I could mabey see her breasts. She looked at me with an odd look and asked me if I was serious. I just smiled at her as I told her that she had already seen all of me so it would only be fair if I could see a little. She then asked me why I would want to see her tits, and I simply told her that I was amazed at the size of them and had always wanted to see them. She was flattered and stood for a min and then responded that she didn't know if this was a good idea. I told her not to worry since everybody else was home already and we were the only two in the building. She looked around and said ok, but I better not try to rip all her clothes off and fuck her because I wasn't getting that lucky. I told her that I would take whatever I could get and she slowly began to lift her shirt up. She stopped about half way as she noticed my throbbing dick and told me not to get too excited.

I smiled at her and she continued to take her shirt off. She now stood in front of me in her black lace bra with her tits trying to burst out of it. She looked at me for a min and the slid her left strap down and over her elbow, followed by the right strap. Once the straps were down, she reached around the back and undid the clip. Slowly she let her to off and placed it on the table as her two huge breasts just hung right there in front of me. My cock was almost bouncing as I stared at those very hard nipples she had.

She looked at me and told me that I could touch them if I wanted to, but said for me to not get to carried away as she looked at my throbbing cock. I reached up and placed my hand on her right tit and began to lightly squeeze and while my other hand was rubbing her nipple. I squeezed and rubbed her nipples for a few min and then I decided to keep being bold and I looked at her and asked if I could taste them. She looked at me for a second and then looked down at my cock again and said ok. I quickly placed my lips on one of her nipples and began to suck on it. I ran my tongue around it in circles as she closed her eyes and let out a soft moan. I continued to suck and nibble softly on her nipples as she placed her hand behind my head.

I figured that I would try to get even bolder to see what she would do and how far she would let me go. I slowly lowered my hand and placed it on her ass and began rubbing it through her pants. I rubbed each ass cheek slowly and squeezed each one lightly as I sucked on her nipples. I noticed that she showed no resistance to my hands so I continued to squeeze her ass lightly.

I then decided that it was time to become the boldest and see if I could go all the way. I slowly reached my hands around to the front of her pants and found the button. Slowly I undid the button and waited to see if I got any response from her. She just held my head to her tits, and I began to unzip her pants. I then placed my left hand on her waist band and began to slowly tug on it to pull it down. I was surprised when she reached for the other side of her waist and helped me pull them off. I followed by pulling her panties off next. She showed no resistance as I rubbed her pussy lightly. I noticed that she was very wet and slowly inserted one of my fingers and began to slide it in and out of her pussy slowly. She moaned softly as I picked up the pace a bit.

I then took her by the arm and walked her over to the bench. She sat down on the bench and then laid down on it as I stood next to her. She then spread her legs and I walked over and stood between them. We looked each other in the eye as she reached up and grabbed my dick. I got as close to her as I could and she guided my dick to her opening. Slowly I began to insert my cock into that saturated pussy. It didn't take me much to slide into her since she was so wet.

I began to slide in and out of her pussy at a slow pace as she moaned a bit louder. As I started to fuck her a bit quicker, she wrapped her legs around my waist to pull me further into her pussy. I reached down and played with her tits as I started to really pound her pussy. She began to yell for me to fuck her harder and harder. I couldnt believe I was here in the locker room at work fucking our fifty-year-old good-looking secretary. It has got to be everybody's dream to fuck the lady behind the desk and I was doing it.

I felt my balls begin to tighten and I new I was gonna blow a huge load at any second. I looked down into her eyes as she yelled that she was cumming, and told her that I was gonna cum. She tightened her grip with her legs and reached up and put her hands on my ass and told me to fill her pussy. I fucked her as hard as I could and finally shot my load deep into her pussy.

She let go of her grip on me as I stepped back away from her. We were both trying to catch our breaths, and I began to get hard again as I watched her tits bounce up and down with each breath. She looked over at me and noticed my hard on and waved me over to her. Then without any warning she reached out and grabbed my dick. It was covered with mine and her cum.

She looked up at me and told me she wanted to clean it for me. With that she began to lick the tip of my cock and slowly licked my dick all around. I stood back as she went to work on my cock and began to insert it into her mouth. She started bobbing back and fourth on my cock as I stood in front of her. For the next few min, she sucked my dick back and fourth like a pro. I finally shot another load and she swallowed each and every drop of my cum down her throat.

I sat back on the table as she began to get dressed. She looked over at me and smiled and told me that we would have to work late more often . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment