top

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

The Joy Of Being Cum Girl

The Joy Of Being Cum Girl
By: Cum Girl (cumgirl664807035@talktalk.net)

Dear Master

I tremble Master. Cum Girl's body that you so recently held in your arms, that came repeatedly for you, is quivering. It trembles from the multitude of orgasms that still resonate through it, it trembles with pleasure at the thought of being Cum Girl and of being owned by Master so absolutely and it trembles with anticipation at the thought of how Master will use Cum Girl when He returns from work.

You are with me always, Master. You have now departed for work and I will spend the day lonely and bereft. My day will be spent thinking of you. I will daydream and reminisce about how wonderful it is to be Master's Cum Girl.

I have so many amazing experiences to remember, so many wonderful moments to daydream about, so many memories to fill my day whilst I await your return. I need only shut my eyes and I am transported.

I have written about some of the memories most special to me. All of them remind me of what a delight it is to be Master's Cum Girl. Thank you for accepting me as yours.

My First Ever Orgasm

I am summoned. I am to be at Master's house at 7.30pm. I arrive. Master greets me, leads me upstairs to His bedroom. I am instructed to lie on the bed. Master sits beside me. "You will cum, Cum Girl." He lifts my dress and starts to caress my pussy, I am wet but apprehensive about failing Him. I lie on His bed, waiting, nervous and expecting failure. "I can't do it Master, I can't do it." Master caresses my clitoris and I lie there feeling tense. "I really will not be able to do this Master." He is looking at me, His eyes are burning into mine. Master's words are all I can think about. "It is unreasonable, I can't cum simply because you will it Master." His fingers are rubbing my clitoris and my tension turns to arousal. His fingers tease me; they thrum across my clitoris, stroke the insides of my labia, feel the growing wetness of my vagina, are inside me, are teasing my anus, are fluttering over my pubis, but always they return to stroke my pulsating, throbbing clit. I can feel my orgasm building, I know that I will cum, don't believe that I will cum. "Dont stop, please don't stop Master." Words are unnecessary; Master knows His Cum Girl and He caresses me as I writhe beneath Him. I explode, my whole body explodes, my pelvis thrusting uncontrollably; I cum and cum and I cannot stop. I cum because I love Master. I cum because finally I am Cum Girl and all I wish for now is to have my Master inside me.

His Voice

I am sat in front of Master naked from the waist down so He may inspect how well I have shaved my pubis. I have spread myself and am resting my legs on Master's thighs. He is happy that my pubis is smooth and that the shaving rash that had been plaguing me is disappearing now that I am using TendSkin. The computer is playing music on Yahoo Radio and we talk about our differing music tastes. As I sit watching Master's face I begin to loose myself in His voice. The words are no longer separate; they no longer carry meaning; they are simply audio vibrations. They resonate through me, shaking my being, vibrating in my abdomen and sending ripples of pleasure through my vagina. My pussy is liquid, quivering to the sound of His voice and I cum; secretly, silently, again and again. Eventually Master asks what I am smiling about and I confess guiltily, ashamed at the selfishness of my behaviour.

The Gate

We have returned early from the mud and rain that was Glastonbury 2007 so that we may bathe and change. We are driving to a family commitment our brief time alone nearly over and I am bemoaning the brevity of our freedom. With no warning Master turns down a country lane, pulls into the first available stopping place, a gated entrance to a field, spreads my legs and finger fucks me. I cum twice, rapidly, totally, cum juice gushing out of me, soaking my seat, my body writhing beneath Master's touch. As the second orgasm subsides He instructs me to get out of the car, leads me to the gate, positions me facing the empty field, my arms and legs spread wide. He stands behind me, mouth nibbling my neck, an arm around my waist, two fingers rammed hard into my drenched pussy. We are only there a few minutes but by the time Master leads me back to the car my legs are shaking, I can barely stand, my thighs are slick with my cum, my face and neck are as red as my hair. I sit my soaking pussy on my soaking seat and loose myself in the continual aftershocks as we travel on to our destination.

Masturbating

Master grabs my hand by the wrist, guides it down the length of my body and rests it on my pubis. I can feel my pussy spasming beneath my fingers from my most recent orgasm. "Masturbate." One touch from Master and I would cum instantly but I have never felt comfortable masturbating for Master and have never cum for Him that way. I stroke my clitoris tentatively, nervously, find my most sensitive spot and stroke my fingers across it. I am there, right on the edge, alone I would be cuming but Master is watching every twitch of my body and I can't let myself go. My fingers start to slow, no longer stroking, circling my clit. "Stop messing me around Cum Girl. Do it properly." Master grabs my hand, envelops it in His, stuffs two of His fingers and two of mine into my pussy and we both start to fuck me. I don't masturbate like this, have never masturbated like this. It is amazing, wonderful, unbelievable. I feel my wetness and feel my muscles spasm around my fingers. Then the command. "Cum" and I feel the gushing warmth of my orgasm as it washes over my fingers. Master increases the pace and I cum with every thrust of our fingers. The texture of my pussy changes, becomes spongy and I can feel the tension building inside me. My pussy starts to contract violently and then I am gushing, squirting, ejaculating. Master removes His fingers and I continue to masturbate for Him cuming repeatedly. He moves me so that I am stood, legs spread, arse resting on the headboard of my bed and I fuck myself, gushing endlessly, soaking my pillow whilst He watches with a proud smile across His face.

The Kitchen

I am stood in Master's kitchen, it is late afternoon and we are busy with domestic bits and pieces before settling down for the evening. I have changed out of my work wear and am wearing my glittery red heels and a slinky black dress through which my nipple rings and the outline of my body are clearly visible. Normal attire for a night in with Master. He enters, walks over and enfolds me in His arms. I lean into Him, feel my thighs against His, the joining of our pelvises, my breasts pushed into His ribcage, my nipples erect buds pushing through the thin material of my dress. I rest my head on His shoulder, wrap my arms around Him and lose myself in His aroma. One of His hands is in my hair, the other in the small of my back, both caressing me gently. I lift my head, lift my lips to His, our lips touch, I feel his breath in my mouth, feel the tip of His tongue against my teeth and I cum. Not even a full kiss. A simple touch and I am His. A word and I cum for Him.

Fellatio

Master's cock is between my lips, is filling my mouth. Master is lying on the bed and I am servicing him like a good Cum Girl should. I encircle the base of His cock with my fingers and bring my mouth down. I feel His length slide into me, slide along my tongue, till He is filling my throat, till I kiss my fingers with my lips. I soak Master's cock with my mouth, dribbling saliva over it as I fellate Him, till my hand is soaked, till He slides in and out as easily as if He were fucking my pussy. I can feel His arousal, the blood coarsing through Him, feel His cum straining for release and my pussy responds to His need. It is sodden, my thighs are soaked with my juices, my muscles begin to spasm. "Cum." I grip Master hard between my lips, my mouth stuffed with His length, as my orgasm resonates through me. I pull off Him, gasp for air, feel His hand on my head guiding me back onto Him. "Cum." I splutter and gasp but maintain my momentum, cuming as He reaches the back of my throat. I start fucking my face with His cock, saliva spilling out of my mouth, my pussy liquid fire and the command comes with every stroke and I cum with every command. I feel Him tense beneath me, feel Him pause and then His warm salty cum fills my mouth and throat and I swallow hard sucking it all down. Some escapes, collects in Master's pubic hair and mingles with my saliva. I have made a mess and I must clean it up. I suck and lick hungrily till I've swallowed every last bit of Master's cum whilst my pussy continues to vibrate with the aftershocks of my own orgasms.

Spanked

I am over Master's knee. Naked except my collar and nipple rings. My legs are spread, my toes just touching the floor and my head hanging in mid-air. Master has been using Cum Girl for sometime already and my body still shakes from all the pleasure I've received. Now I feel His fingers in me again and I begin to respond. He plays with me feeling my orgasm mounting and as I reach my moment of release His fingers are gone and I feel the sharp stinging pain of His hand against my arsecheek. I cum, legs and body twitching uncontrollably. With each smack I cum, with each smack the pain sharpens and the hot tingling sensation spreads till it feels as if my whole body is being abused. "Obedience Cum Girl." I find Master's feet with my mouth. I am kissing, licking, sucking and slobbering over His shoes in obedience. I am trying to fuck my mouth with His shoes as He paddles my arse and I cum and cum and cum.

The Queen Victoria

Master and I are having an evening out. We have had a few drinks and met a few friends. We are stood in the courtyard of The Queen Victoria; all around us the Friday night party people are chattering, drinking and having fun. We are surrounded by people but momentarily alone. Master takes me in His arms, hugs me close to Him, I can feel His breath on my cheek, His pelvis pushed hard into mine, my breasts hot against His chest. I am no longer aware of the music, the conversations, the people around us. There is only Master and His Cum Girl. He lowers His mouth to my ear and whispers, "Master." I feel my pussy wetten, my muscles contracting, my whole being tenses and then I cum, gentle waves of pleasure rippling through my body. I stand holding onto Master for support and pant my orgasm softly into His neck whilst the Friday night revelry continues unabated around us.

The Crop

I have been insructed to strip and stand naked in the inspection position in Master's dining room. I am nervous and apprehensive. Master enters, inspects me and leads me to the dining room table. My legs are spread and tied to the table's feet, I am pushed down so my upper body is across the table, my wrists are tied behind my back. Secured, Master turns out the light and leaves me spread and helpless. As I lie there in the darkness I start to think about how long Master will leave me and what He will do to me on His return. My legs begin to shake, my breathing becomes laboured and my pussy dampens. The longer I lie there the greater my excitement and by the time Master returns my legs are jelly and my thighs soaked. Master runs a finger along the length of my pussy and I shiver with pleasure. "You're soaking Cum Girl." I splutter a "Yes Master" in reply. The room is silent for a long minute, then I feel the cold leather of Master's crop stroke across my arse. I stiffen. Master takes His time, stroking it slowly over my skin. He takes it away, there is a long pause, a swish of leather through air and then my arse is alive in pain. I ram my pelvis into the table, try to crawl my body along its surface to escape the blow but all I achieve is further pain to my breasts and abdomen. Master takes His time between the strokes, allows the pain to pulse through me before the next stroke falls. With each stroke my soaking pussy dribbles more juices down my thighs and my rock hard nipples rub themselves over the table's surface. Then it is over and I feel Master's cock between my swollen labia and I cum and cum as He fucks me, still tied to the table, His pelvis driving into my punished arse.

Thank you Master for giving me all these wonderful experiences to daydream about.

There was so much more I wished to write. I wanted to tell you about orgasming as you spank my pussy; about how it feels to lick up a pool of my cum off the floor whilst you stand over me; about how proud I am when you cover my face and body with your cum; about the pain, pleasure and sheer exhaustion I experience when you fist me; about the absolute joy of having my arse fucked by you; about how I cum when you squeeze my nipples and how the pain makes the pleasure so much more intense.

I have learnt to cum at your command Master. Not once or twice, not every now and again, but every single day as and when you require it of me. You own me, Master. I belong to you and if you desire Cum Girl to cum then she will obey. I am yours to command.

Is this the same body that only a few short months ago was unable to achieve an orgasm? As I write, I wonder that it is me I am writing about and that I have done all these things that I only ever dreamed about before I became your Cum Girl.

You amaze me everyday Master. There is always some new challenge for Cum Girl to meet. Yesterday you had me parade naked except for heels and my collar up and down my living room whilst you instructed me in how I am to walk and when I had completed that to your satisfaction you attached my leash and lead me naked around the village beneath the starlight. What will you require of me tomorrow, Master? Cum Girl awaits your instruction with joy and trepidation.

No comments:

Post a Comment