top

Friday, September 10, 2010

An extended lunch

An extended lunch
By: Cad_Guy (davidmeacher@comcast.net)

I pulled the door open, and heard the familiar jingle that let the receptionist know someone was coming in. I smiled, "Good morning Jamie". "Morning Dave" she replied in her naturally bubbly voice. "Natalie just got off the phone a minute ago." I walked past Jamie's desk, and took a quick left. Natalie's office was at the end of the hall, and I could see that she was looking intently at her computer screen.

As I walked down the hallway I couldn't help but smile. When I was around Natalie, I couldn't help it. As I got to the doorway she glanced over and spotted me. "Hey handsome" she beamed, a wide smile lighting up her face. "Interested in joining me for lunch?" I asked. I walked around her desk, and placed my hands on her shoulders. I started to massage her shoulders, "I know you love that little deli over on 8th". "Mmmm, that feels nice" she purred.

I'm a massage therapist, which Natalie absolutely loves. She just melts when I start to work on her, and today was no exception. I bent down to give her a kiss on the cheek, and then whispered in her ear "Or I could just have you for lunch". A husky little chuckle escaped her lips. "Let's go get some food Dave". As she stood up I kept my hands in contact with her body, letting the slide down her sides until I gave her ass a little squeeze. She rewarded me with a little wiggle and a grin that told me I might get what I really wanted.

We both waved to Jamie as we walked through the lobby. I opened the door for Natalie, and couldn't help but stare at her as her hips swayed while she walked. I knew she was exaggerating that movement just for my benefit, but I wasn't complaining.

She climbed into the drivers' seat of her car, so I shrugged and got in her car. "I thought I would drive, since I invited you out and all" I said. "I felt like being in the drivers' seat" was her reply. Who was I to argue? We pulled out of the parking lot and joined the lunch hour traffic. That's when I found out just how good today's lunch was going to be.

"I sure wish this car was a stick shift" stated Natalie as her hand slid across my thigh. "It's a good thing you've got a nice stick for me to handle". She was rubbing her hand slowly up and down the quickly lengthening bulge in my pants. I replied "I'm more than happy to help you out Nat". Unfortunately the deli was not far away and it wasn't long before she pulled her hand away.

I don't think either of us was too interested in lunch. We ordered quickly, barely even looking at the menu. We tried to make small talk, but neither one of us was really interested. We were two of a kind when it came to sex. Once we had sex on our mind we became very single-minded. Our meal was a blur, and then we were headed out the door.

Her car was to the right, but I wrapped my arm around her and steered her to the left. "Do you think you have time to take an extra-long lunch?" I asked, knowing the answer before I asked. "We have the whole rest of the day handsome" she purred as she pressed her body against me. I steered her into the lobby of a hotel just a couple of doors down. We walked straight to the elevator, and I pressed the button. "I hope you don't mind, but I booked a room for the weekend for us". "Sounds perfect" she said. We stepped into the elevator as the doors opened and quickly hit the button for our floor. Before the doors fully closed she pressed me back against the back wall and started to kiss me passionately. I enthusiastically returned her kiss, letting my hands roam over her shoulders and back and ass. Her body felt wonderful pressed up against me. The doors opened much too soon, and we reluctantly broke our kiss. I took her hand and led her out into the hallway.

She wrapped her arms around me from behind as we walked, pressing her full breasts against my back while she kissed the back of my neck. I took on of the hands in mine and guided it into my pocket. "Would you grab the key from my pocket?" I asked. "I'd love to" she replied as her hand found my hard-on. She gave it a little squeeze before pulling the room key out. "This is it" she said as she pushed me up against the door. My hands slip up to cup her breasts as she leaned to kiss me. The door gave way as she unlocked it, and I pulled her in.

I used my body to pin her up against the wall as the door closed silently, passionately kissing her. There was no holding back any more. Our tongues twisted and turned together in our mouths as our hands explored each others bodies. She lifted on of her legs and wrapped it around my waist as I kissed my way along her neck and shoulder. "Oh Dave, I want you so badly" Nat moaned, spurring me on. I pulled her tank top up over her head, revealing her beautiful bra-covered breasts. I kissed the tops of those gorgeous mounds, fully enjoying the feel of her smooth skin. My hands lid down to her ass, and she wrapped her other leg around my waist as I lifted her up.

I walked over to the bed, and set her down on the edge. I kneeled in front of her and buried my face between her tits as my hands circled around her to release her bra. Her hands ran through my hair, holding me in place as I showered her bare breasts with kisses. She moaned words of encouragement as I sucked and nibbled on each of her nipples. I started to kiss down her stomach, pushing her back as I neared the top of her jeans. Her hands went to her breasts as mine worked on undoing her jeans. She started to moan in anticipation as I slid her jeans down her legs, showering kiss down each leg as I pulled.

I let my hands slid back up her legs, spreading them as my hands travelled higher until my thumbs brushed gently against her damp panties. Her hips bucked slightly at my touch. I replaced my hands with my tongue, licking the outside of her now wet panties, reveling in the taste and smell. She ran her hands through my hair. "Please Dave, don't tease me." I grabbed a hold of her panties, and slid them down her legs. She spread her legs wide, giving me full access to her pussy. I licked with long broad strokes, loving the tastes of her juices. Her hips lifted each time I neared her clit, and a constant stream of her moans filled the room.

By this time my dick was painfully hard. I told her to slide back on the bed to give me room to join her as I quickly undressed. She openly fingered her pussy as I undressed, making me practically rip my clothes off. I climbed into bed eagerly, intent on tasting more of her pussy. She quickly grabbed a hold of my dick and licked the head, tracing circles around it with the tip of her tongue. I mimicked her actions on my dick by tracing light circles around her enlarged clit while I slipped a finger inside of her. As I started to slide my finger in and out of her she slide engulfed my dick with her mouth. "Oh my god Nat! That feels so good" I moaned as she bobbed her head up and down on my dick. I slipped another finger inside of her pussy and matched the rhythm of her head with my fingers. She let my dick slide out of her mouth and started to lick and suck on my balls while her hand continued to stroke my shaft.

"I want you inside of me so badly Dave" she said. I wasn't about to keep her waiting either. I twisted myself around and positioned myself between her legs. My dick slid into her easily, and I thrust myself all the way into her. We both moaned loudly as my dick filled her. I immediately started to thrust hard in and out of her pussy. I could feel her warm breasts pressed against my chest as we kissed wildly, lost in the intense passion we shared.

I propped myself up, and then leaned back onto my knees and I grabbed her hips and lifted them up off the bed. She let her legs rest on my shoulders as I pounded her pussy with my dick faster. Her head was moving side to side and her whole body trembled. She was getting louder, calling my name and telling me how good she felt. Then she nudged me with her leg, and we rolled over together so that she was on top.

She started to wildly ride my dick, bouncing up and down. My hands were instantly drawn to her tits, and I gladly squeezed and rubbed her nipples. She took one of my hands in hers and guided it to her clit. She moaned louder and louder as I rubbed her clit and pussy. My back arched and I started to thrust harder, meeting her downward strokes. I was rapidly heading to the point of no return. Then she leaned back, arching her back. "Oh god Nat, that's so incredible". I could see my dick disappearing inside of her as her tits were thrust up in the air. She was moaning loudly with a look of pure pleasure on her face and her hair hanging down tickling my legs. I couldn't imagine a more erotic and sexual scene and I exploded in a rush. I had a firm hold on her hips and I slammed my hips into her as I yelled her name. My sudden reaction triggered her orgasm as well and she bucked wildly screaming that she was coming as her body shook with the intensity of her orgasm.

As we came back down to earth she leaned forward and rested her head on my shoulder, both of us breathing heavily. We kissed tenderly as she draped her body over mine. "You are incredible Nat" I said, rubbing her back gently. She smiled "You aren't too bad youself".

No comments:

Post a Comment